Share this page
Hakuba Valley Lift Passes
Hakuba Valley lift passes are available to Hakuba Hotel Group guests at the following prices. Each pass is available for a certain number of days which may be used within a set time frame. For example you may use a 4-day pass on any 4 days within a 7-day period from initial usage.
* Pricing for 2017-18 Season soon to be realeased.
|Hakuba Valley Pass||Adult||Child||Validity|
|4 Day||N/A||N/A||4 out of 7 days|
|5 Day||N/A||N/A||5 out of 9 days|
|6 Day||N/A||N/A||6 out of 10 days|
|7 Day||N/A||N/A||7 out of 11 days|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in Japanese Yen
- Child rates apply to those children between 6 to 12 years old. Children under 6 years old are free of charge.
- Participating 10 ski resorts are: Hakuba Sanosaka, Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Happo-One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike Kogen, Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Jiigatake and Kashimayari.
- The lift pass at the following ski resorts (ONLY Hakuba Norikura, Hakuba Cortina, Hakuba Sanosaka, Jiigatake and Kashimayari) include a meal coupon of JPY1,000 which must be used at the first ski resort of the day of ticket exchange.
- Valid only for the 2015/2016 winter season. The operating period of each ski resort will vary.
- Not valid for Night Skiing.
- How to use:
- Guests are required to exchange the HVT for a lift pass at the ticket window of the ski resort of the day.
- The following ski resorts require a deposit for an IC chip lift pass; JPY500 for Happo-One and JPY1,000 for Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Iwatake and Tsugaike Kogen.
- HVT guests can ski at a maximum of two ski resorts on the same day. Guests will be required to exchange the HVT at both ski resorts.
- Hakuba 47 and Hakuba Goryu are counted as one ski resort.
- This ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We regret refunds are unavailable after use.
We can arrange airport transfers for our guests via The Nagano Snow Shuttle, which operates coach services twice daily from Narita Airport to Hakuba and back and once daily from Haneda Airport to Hakuba and back.
Narita or Haneda Airport <—> Hakuba Price:
￥9,700 JPY per Adult and ￥8,700 JPY per Child (4 – 12 yrs) each way. Infants 0~3 yrs travel free.>
* charge for direct drop off to accommodation included in the cost.
Narita Airport - Hakuba:
|Narita Airport||Depart Terminal 2||09:00||12:00||15:30||20:30|
|Hakuba||Arrive Kamishiro Station||14:30||17:30||21:00||-|
|Hakuba||Arrive Hakuba Happo||14:45||17:40||21:15||01:15¹|
Haneda Airport - Hakuba:
|Haneda Airport||Depart International Terminal||09:30|
|Hakuba||Arrive Kamishiro Station||14:30|
|Hakuba||Arrive Hakuba Happo||14:45|
Hakuba - Tokyo or Airport:
|Tokyo||JR Shinjuku Station||13:15||15:15||17:15||20:15||22:15|
|Haneda Airport||International Terminal||↓||↓||18:00||↓||↓|
|Narita Airport||Arrive Terminal 2||14:30||16:30||19:30||21:30¹||23:30¹|
Terms & Conditions
- All fares are in Japanese Yen
- Operation from December 17th, 2016 to March 12th, 2017
Full terms and conditions are available here.
Private or Shared Taxi Transfer
There are private / shared taxi services available (mini-bus, jumbo taxi or regular taxi) from Haneda, Narita or Nagano Station. Please enquire directly in English from their website here.
If you require assistance with making the booking, we would be happy to assist also.
Bullet Train & Coach Transfer
You may download here (.pdf 57KB) a useful guide with easy instructions on travelling to Hakuba via Shinkansen (Bullet Train) and coach.
There are well equipped rental stores close to most of our locations:
You can view their equipment pricing on line and they both provide a free valet service to pick you up, kit you out, then return you to the hotel with your gear.
Little Lily’s Babysitting Service provides experienced bi-lingual babysitters in your own hotel room or Chalet: - http://www.hakubababysitting.com/
There is also the Hakuba Mommy Smile Babysitting Service: - http://www.mommysmile-babysitting-hakuba.com/